Old 07-08-2003, 09:09 PM
BenignVanilla

Default More Pond Pictures....

"Chad" wrote in message
om...
I just posted some new pictures from today...

http://members.cox.net/bokowski/080703.html

The pink lilly in the picture is about 4" and the pads are averaging
around 6". The current pads are pretending to be a lotus and are
inches above the water... even though the plant is 2 ft under water.

The fish that are hanging around are in the 3 ft deep section of the
pond.

I would love to see more ponders posting current pictures... in
addition to what kind of camera was used. (I am currently looking to
replace my camera)

My Camera -- cheepo 2 mega-pixel camera with no fancy features

I really need a 4+ mega-pixel camera with macro capability... in
adition it needs to be able to use lens filters (UV filter, etc.) for
us ponders who have overlapping hobbies. -- If you have a camera with
this type of setup please post some pond pictures so I can show my
wife what I am missing

I have a 3.2mp cam, and I don't think I have ever used it on the max
setting.

BV.