Old 07-08-2003, 09:10 PM
K30a

Default Official heat wave pics...

Theo wrote my garden manages to survive this very un-Belgian
weather

Heavens. I missed the Belgian reference somewhere down the road.
I've been wondering about you all over there. Do many people have air
conditioning? We never did when I lived right on the coast on the Pacific, but
here in the inland of Washington state we sure do love it as 90++ visits us a
lot in the summer.
Our pond is 2.5 feet deep, some shade and does well in the summer. I had a
couple of thermometers in there at one time but the dogs always managed to sink
them, eat them, destroy them - you name it.

k30a
and the watergardening labradors
http://www.geocities.com/watergarden...ors/index.html