Old 07-08-2003, 10:13 PM
Bob W

Default Concord grapes

On Sun, 03 Aug 2003 18:45:07 -0400, "B. Joshua Rosen"
wrote:

I have a grape arbor with concord grape vines on it. Things were looking
promising for a while but now it seems that the grapes are turning in to
raisins without ever getting to the ripe stage, they are either green (and
bitter) or dried out without anything in between. Does any one have any
experience with concord grapes. BTW I live in Massachusetts.

I live in Ma also and I have been seeing the same problem. It
certainly can't be a shortage of rain given the recent weather. Maybe
too much rain???

I have just been removing the bad ones and hoping the rest will ripen
normally.