Old 08-08-2003, 01:21 AM
Bob in PA

Default Blue Koi

Still working on a picture. He/She is still small, about 5 inchs, but the
blue is still the same. I bought it as an import, I beleive belgian (sp?)
or some b name close to that for only $7.95. It also has some shiny scales
on its head. I bought another one with it, and it has the same shiny
scales, but is an orange/yellow color. I'll post pictures as soon as I get
them.

Bob

"BenignVanilla" wrote in message
OK. I have not stopped thinking about the post about a blue koi.

Yesterday,
I was tossing some dog food into the pond as an experiment, and one of my
more dominant fish came up to gulp some down. When I bought him/her,

he/she
was a pale yellow. Now he/she is an oppalecnt golden yellow. AMAZING
COLOR!!!

I want a blue one!!! What variety are they? Are they expensive?

--
BenignVanilla
Pond Site: www.darofamily.com/jeff/links/mypond