Old 08-08-2003, 04:14 AM
Cereoid-UR12-

Default First time mistakes?

You fooled me, Billy Bob.

I always thought gardening was about growing plants.

If you do a little homework, you can ovoid making many mistakes.

Too many "garden clubs" are actually social clubs that have little or
nothing to do with gardening.

Bill R wrote in message
Roseb441702 wrote:
I was going thru these posts and it got me to thinking about when I

first
started gardening. One of the mistakes that I did at first - heck I was

new at
this - was to plant too many seeds close together. When they did grow I

had
more plants than room!

And of course when I first started to plant 2 days later I would be out

to see
how much they had grown! My mother got a good laugh out of that!

Rose
***************************************
"Give A ShoutOut To The World!"
Put Your Voice Message Online at:
The ShoutOut Page
http://members.aol.com/Roseb441702/shoutout.htm

Gardening is all about trying new things and LEARNING from
our "mistakes". I have been doing it for over 45 years and
I still learn something new every year.

One of the greatest joys of gardening is sharing your garden
and knowledge of gardening with others and helping others
not make those "mistakes" that we all made when we started.
--
Bill R. (Ohio Valley, U.S.A)

Digital Camera: HP PhotoSmart 850

For pictures of my garden visit http://members.iglou.com/brosen