Old 08-08-2003, 05:18 AM
Bastet_HW Bastet_HW is offline
Registered User

Location: Southern Oregon

My curiosity got the better of me, I decided to dig up the seeds that didn't sprout and see what was happening with them. The seeds were still as hard as a rock! I've been giving them plenty of water, so they shouldn't have been so hard. Anyway, I decided to take a closer look, then, I accidentally cracked the shell to the Mandragora seed, so I removed it, then I purposely did it to the others and replanted them, is it okay that I have done this? Or should I have let nature take it own sweet time? Did I just ruin the seeds? Anyone have any help or advice for a first time Mandragora grower?

Bright blessings,
Bastet_HW