Old 08-08-2003, 08:34 AM
Jim Webster

Default GMO biz vs consumers

"Moosh:}" wrote in message
On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 08:30:07 +0100, "Jim Webster"
posted:

"Moosh:}" wrote in message
.. .

When Richard Burroughs at the FDA held up approval due to

scientifically
inadequate research and challenged company studies that dropped sick

cows
from test trials and manipulated data in other ways to make health and
safety problems disappear, he was fired.

And where did you get this story from?

put Richard Burroughs and fda into google and you discover millions of
websites which all seem to pass the same story among themselves. The guy

has
apparently been canonised and god alone knows what the truth really is

It was really a rhetorical question, Jim, but you confirmed my
suspicions

I just did it for my own interest, I couldn't find him other than through
the hagiographies :-))

Jim Webster