Old 08-08-2003, 06:15 PM
Christopher Norton

Default Gardening - test

The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains these words:

---------snipped---------------------------

Yes, I'm guilty again I'm afraid re "(twice on 07/08, tut,tut)" and to be
honest I would have continued cross posting, but I didn't because I wanted
to point out that you had committed a terrible sin and I would have looked
silly if I had committed the same sin in my post that was pointing this

out.

I agree that not cross posting after a cross post could lead to people in
the other newsgroups missing out, but in this case I'm here and you're

here
and you made your complaint to me only. Therefore, I thought your cross
posting wasn't necessary and it was fun pointing this out. Hope this makes
sense :-)

Not yet, but it will do so after I have drunk a small whisky to your health.
Here goes.
{;-))

[Franz Heymann]

No snipping again Franz. TUT TUT. 8-))