Old 08-08-2003, 07:02 PM
Some One

Default Fertilizers and care?

Just wanted to say thanks to all who replied.

Just to clarify... I can find information for each kind of plant, but
trying to get all the information into one coherent system takes a bit
of work... "Should I plant these two plants together?" "Plant A needs
X. Plant B needs Y. Is there anything that could be used for both?"...
that kind of thing.

Take care!

"Some One" wrote in message
. ca...
*sigh*

I'm going to post a long list of plants that I have around my home,
mostly potted indoors. There are a few plants in the ground outside
that I'll mark with an asterisk "*". I'm looking for information

about
fertilizing and general care for these plants. I don't want to make

"Tell me what to do" post, but I haven't had much luck in locating
this information in some manner that I can use. Some website have

some
info about some plants, other sites about other plants, but none of

it
seems to be from the same standpoint (measurement of fertilizer,
scheduling, etc.)

snip