Old 08-08-2003, 07:03 PM
Pelvis Popcan

Default First time mistakes?

Interestingly enough, I planted a pot back in early June with Peter
Pan Zinnia seed from Stokes, and Botanical Interests Yellow Cosmos
seed from Garden Trails. I planted on a Saturday. On Monday, virtually
every seed had sprouted. On Tuesday, the sprouts were at least 4 times
the size they were on Monday.

First 2 day seed growth I ever had.

ospam (Roseb441702) wrote:

I was going thru these posts and it got me to thinking about when I first
started gardening. One of the mistakes that I did at first - heck I was new at
this - was to plant too many seeds close together. When they did grow I had
more plants than room!

And of course when I first started to plant 2 days later I would be out to see
how much they had grown! My mother got a good laugh out of that!

Rose
"Give A ShoutOut To The World!"
Put Your Voice Message Online at:
The ShoutOut Page