Old 08-08-2003, 07:04 PM
Harvey R. Stone

Default First time mistakes?

"Roseb441702" wrote in message
I was going thru these posts and it got me to thinking about when I first
started gardening. One of the mistakes that I did at first - heck I was

new at
this - was to plant too many seeds close together. When they did grow I

had
more plants than room!

And of course when I first started to plant 2 days later I would be out to

see
how much they had grown! My mother got a good laugh out of that!

Rose

We had some trees in front of our house and I kept planting flowers along
the front.,Maragolds and such, They kept dying. Finally my neighbor told me
" They needed more sun than they would ever get with the trees. It was one
of those duh moments, I should have known that.
Phyl