Old 08-08-2003, 07:04 PM
Cereoid-UR12-

Default First time mistakes?

Should I call you Mr. Bill instead?

I had no idea that you would get so paranoid over being called Billy Bob.
There must be scores of Billy Bobs where you live.

I had no intention of exceeding your understanding.

BTW, you probably meant "badly" not "bad".

Bill R wrote in message
Cereoid-UR12- wrote:
You fooled me, Billy Bob.

I always thought gardening was about growing plants.

If you do a little homework, you can ovoid making many mistakes.

Too many "garden clubs" are actually social clubs that have little or
nothing to do with gardening.

Why do you call me Billy Bob? Is that suppose to be a "put
down" or something?

Cereoid,

You are one of the most knowledgeable people that I have
ever seen post in the garden groups but the way you treat
people is way beyond my understanding. I've doing nothing
to you, nor have other people here but you constantly treat
people bad for no reason. Why?

By the way, your "garden clubs" remark is exactly how I feel
about them too.
--
Bill R. (Ohio Valley, U.S.A)

Digital Camera: HP PhotoSmart 850