Old 09-08-2003, 06:32 AM
J. Lane

Default First time mistakes?

Mine's seeding too many carrots. I do it every year. Gotta wear my glasses
when I'm planting.
My first year of real gardening, I dug two beds side by side with a three
foot space between the 6x4 beds. The space had not been dug up, just left as
it was. I lined the beds with small rocks and stood back, proud of myself.
My neighbour leaned over her porch and asked my to come up to see her. She
turned me to view my carefully dug beds( still unplanted ) and asked my who
I planned on burying. True enough, they looked like grave sites.
--
Jayel
"Roseb441702" wrote in message
I was going thru these posts and it got me to thinking about when I first
started gardening. One of the mistakes that I did at first - heck I was

new at
this - was to plant too many seeds close together. When they did grow I

had
more plants than room!

And of course when I first started to plant 2 days later I would be out to

see
how much they had grown! My mother got a good laugh out of that!

Rose
"Give A ShoutOut To The World!"
Put Your Voice Message Online at:
The ShoutOut Page