Old 09-08-2003, 11:33 AM
Die Spammer !!!!

Default Yellow jackets hovering over the lawn.

BTW, leafhoppers are very distinctive, they are green like a leaf and have a
pyramid like(or triangular) shape and I think are about 1/4-1/2 inch in
size. I don't think they look anything like fleas and I've never seen one
hopping around in my yard, but they may do that in other states.

mine are about 1/8th inch long maybe shorter and sorta diamond shaped . 1/2
inch long leaf hopper would be scarry lol YIKES when I walk on or mow the
lawn, you can see then hopping away from me.