Old 09-08-2003, 02:32 PM
The Ranger

Default Roma Tomato Question

I was looking over my four Roma tomato plants just a few seconds ago and
noticed that each are bearing several potential tomatoes... But, dang!
They're monstrous! (And [almost] all are square!)

I'm not watering them much (once a week), and I've never had Romas do this
in prior years, so I'm wondering why? Unlike previous years, the plants are
devoid of pests and have blossomed and grown very leafy during their regular
growth spurts.

Any ideas on why these are mutants or should I just enjoy the super-size and
not sweat the look?

Many thanks.

The Ranger
--
"Grits are akin to Elmer Paste with less flavor and more sand."