Old 09-08-2003, 02:32 PM
EvelynMcH

Default Catnip

LeAnn:

Catnip is in the mint family and has square stems. Trust me, I've had more than
my share of little square splinters in my bare hands when I go to clean out the
beds...[g]

As for cats licking shoes, mine have done that after I forgot I had stepped in
the recycling barrel to push down some dried mint and catnip. One of them had
her entire head inside one of my shoes, cross-eyed.

The funniest was giving Hubby some tea for an upset stomach, and watching the
same cat standing on his chest as he slept, inhaling his breath in complete
rapture....

-=epm=-

In matters of truth and justice,
there is no difference between large and small problems,
for issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.
- Albert Einstein