Old 09-08-2003, 02:33 PM
KK from NJ

Default What effect would ALOT of rain have on tomatos?

In my garden (northern NJ) it has pretty much stunted their growth. The only

I live in the meadowlands NJ area and my tomatoes are about 8 1/2 feet. No
fruit for the first 4 or so feet. Lower tomato yield than last year which was a
good year for me even with the drought (big water bill). Most pepper plants are
pretty small compared to last years. My parsley which kept on turning white and
dying last year, is going gangbusters this year. Looks like my first attempt at
caged potatoes was a complete bust.