Old 09-08-2003, 02:35 PM
Claude

Default Hello Ray!

Hello Ray!

I just went on your site and I must say thank you!

It`s very kind of you to share your knowledge and experience with us.
I really appreciated the new section on semi-hydroponic with pictures! I use
this method as well but with plastic basket and I must say that your method
with regular container with holes on their side is even better!
With my method, I always have to place the container ( pot ) into a plate
filled with water. There is too much air going through the roots and they
dried easily!
With your method, the roots always stay moist !

Question, Do you deliver in Canada?

Thanks again

Claude