Old 02-02-2003, 06:32 PM
Steve Calvin

Default Mantis tiller

Ross Reid wrote:
Steve Calvin wrote:

Snip

If you use the starting procedure that I outlined in earlier posts it
shouldn't be any problem.

Also, one thing about the Mantis that is different than "normal"
tillers is that you do NOT till in a forward direction, you pull the
tiller toward you. If anyone tried to till forward, then I could
understand them saying that it worked like crap.

Does that mean one has to get their mother to operate it for them?
Mothers being the only ones I know that have eyes in the back of their
heads.

Ross
Eliminate obvious to email.

Actually it's fairly simple for someone with any amount of coordination.

--
Steve