Old 09-08-2003, 02:36 PM
Michael Persiano

Default [IBC] White Pine

In a message dated 8/9/2003 6:10:30 AM Eastern Standard Time,
writes:

I'll take what you say seriously, Michael, because I know you had (or still
have) at least one Pinus strobus that you have worked on for some time.
Never discount the possibility of a first!

Thinking of exceptional, does every tree have to be exceptional, though?
Just a thought.

Hi Craig:

Every tree should be exceptional in the mind of the artist. We each
determine the personal boundaries for our work.

White Pines are demanding specimens--even when we start with solid materials.
In the case of Pinus strobus, I believe that we simply do not have a
fighting chance. );-)

Cordially,

Michael Persiano
member.aol.com/iasnob/index.html