Old 09-08-2003, 02:36 PM
Nedra

Default Official heat wave pics...

I just drooled over your pictures, Theo. Just like K30,
I too missed the fact that you are in Belgium. I thought you
all were in England... in fact, your pond pics just scream England! Sorry.
Where, if
you don't mind telling us, in Belgium are you?
My neighbor is from Liege. A World War II bride!

Nedra

"Theo van Daele" wrote in message
So we officially have a heat wave (more than 5 consecutive days above

30°C),
fish are dying in natural ponds through oxygen deprivation :-(

33°C in the shade as I type this... (92°F) at 9 PM

Courtesy of a spray bar (thanks Roark) and a trickle tower (and a Hi Blow

or
2) and lots of spraying, my garden manages to survive this very un-Belgian
weather. So do the fish.

Water temp: 23°C

Pics can be found at http://www.wide-o.net/august_pond/

Enjoy :-)