Old 09-08-2003, 02:36 PM
Hank

Default Official heat wave pics...

Your pond is .... perfect is the only word that comes close to
describing it.
At those temperatures I would have to tell those koi to "Make room for
Daddy." Although some are large enough to throw you back out of the
water.
Good luck with the heat.
"Theo van Daele" wrote in message
So we officially have a heat wave (more than 5 consecutive days

above 30°C),
fish are dying in natural ponds through oxygen deprivation :-(

33°C in the shade as I type this... (92°F) at 9 PM

Courtesy of a spray bar (thanks Roark) and a trickle tower (and a Hi

Blow or
2) and lots of spraying, my garden manages to survive this very

un-Belgian
weather. So do the fish.

Water temp: 23°C

Pics can be found at http://www.wide-o.net/august_pond/