Old 09-08-2003, 02:37 PM
AllenC

Default My experence with Just Liners, Inc.

http://www.justliners.com/aboutus.htm

There is an old saying about good vs bad service. Rutgers did a study
and found that when people get good service, they remember it for 18
months and tell 9-12 other people. For bad service memories go back as
far as 23 years and they will tell 20 people a year.

I guess that is why I didn't say anything here when I had good service
from Just Liners Inc.

The first order was made 19Jun03, charged 20Jun03. 5 days after the
order, 24Jun03 we got a tracking number. 34 hours later, the order
arrived.

Great first experience.

On 18Jul03, we placed a small order for barley straw. We got an email
confirming our order in seconds. We were charged 19Jul03. We expected
an email with tracking information. That never arrived. In fact, we
had to call them because we had heard nothing by 28Jul03. On that
date, we were told the straw had been on back order and would be
shipped 29Jul03 and delivered by 1Aug03. By 4Aug03, no straw had
arrived, so we called *again* to ask what was going on. Just Liners
Inc said they would call us back that day. We got no call that day or
the 5th, or the 6th. So we called them *again* on 7Aug03 to *really*
find out what was going on.

This was such a pleasant call. No one had any idea what was going on.
I was eventually passed on to a 'manager' that also had no idea what
was going on. The entire call was filled with lame excuses such as "We
aren't perfect" "Let me call the warehouse" "No one knows why" and the
like. I even told them that the reason I was calling was that we had
had such a good experience the first time, and I wanted to give them a
chance to make things right.

I wasn't very happy. The called ended when I was told that Just Liners
Inc didn't really need my business.

Let me tell you that again:

Just Liners Inc doesn't really need my business.

Well, isn't that nice? Isn't that just the perfect way to get me to
want to spend more of my money with them? And persuade me to tell even
one person what a great company they are?

At this time, I have no faith what so ever that they will actually
credit my account, so, of course, I've disputed the charge with my
credit card company.

I just hope that should you be searching for a reputable company, that
you might take my experience with Just Liners Inc into consideration.

If you can recommend a good company, please do so =]

--
*Osc on efnet aka Allen C

'news' will bounce, remove it