Old 09-08-2003, 02:37 PM
Theo van Daele

Default Official heat wave pics...

Thanks BV :-)

I do spend a lot of time on the landscaping, as in my view it kinda "makes"
a pond, let's it blend in with the rest.

But there is a downside: when you want to redo things, you're inclined to
take half measures so to not destroy plants/trees etc, which leads to half
baked designs (try putting in a concrete floor for the pond without
destroying half the garden).

I could pretend I had a *plan* but it went more like "hmmm, rectangle of
lawn, yawn... put something here, now that's a nice tree lets put it there,
ooh, lets dig a hole and fill with water, hmm, needs to be bigger, ooh, got
some space for another bush there" etc etc. The nice way of putting it is
"it grew organically", but in reality it's more a chaotic process that
turned out OK in the end :-)

Theo...I think you have THE most fantastically landscaped ponds I have

ever
seen.