Old 09-08-2003, 02:37 PM
Theo van Daele

Default Official heat wave pics...

Thanks Nedra.

England ... probably true, but it is a coincidence. Although we have a very
similar climate I suppose, and we do watch many BBC gardening programs over
here.

I live near Antwerp, about 50 miles from Liege. Did your neighbor ever
visit Belgium again ? Does she still speak French ? (I'm from the Flemish
parts)

Liege is a very special town ("The Fire City") and has in history long been
it's own state. It's also the "gateway" to the Ardens, where so many
remains of WWII can still be found. In fact Belgium is one big WWII
museum.

Theo

"Nedra" schreef in bericht
link.net...
I just drooled over your pictures, Theo. Just like K30,
I too missed the fact that you are in Belgium. I thought you
all were in England... in fact, your pond pics just scream England!

Sorry.
Where, if
you don't mind telling us, in Belgium are you?
My neighbor is from Liege. A World War II bride!

Nedra