Old 09-08-2003, 02:38 PM
BenignVanilla

Default Fish pond water kills all fish within 24 hours.

"Andrew Burgess" wrote in message news:bh0er4
snip
As I previously mentioned the ammonia level was tested by
the LFS, who reported that is was a little high (I am afraid I dont
remember the number or the units) but not deadly.

Should be zero, of course.

snip

I have been thinking about this, but lurking out of fear of ignorance
but...If the fish only last 10 minutes, how is ANY ammonia getting in there?
I suspect the water filler system. Sam's idea of using a bowl of water from
the pond is a good idea, to rule out electrical issues.

BV.