Old 09-08-2003, 02:38 PM
Anne Lurie

Default Space Under Deck

BV,

You've given me a *great* idea! Instead of wasting time & effort filling in
the body-sized holes that our dogs dug under our deck (maybe *that's* where
Jimmy Hoffa is!), we should turn it into a frog bog!

The sides might be a bit steep -- and we'd probably need to buy Mosquito
Bits by the truckload, but hey! 'Course, I'm not all that keen on finding
out what a dog smells like after lounging around in a nice cool frog bog, so
perhaps I'll just let the idea go for now.

We had 2.2" of rain in less than 2 hours this morning; I'm amazed the entire
yard isn't one big bog.

Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC

"BenignVanilla" wrote in message
I have a deck that is about 4 feet off the ground. I built lattice around
the base last year to hide the ugly dirt piles under neath. Since we moved
in, I have tried to figure out what to do with the space. It's not really
good for storage because 1) It's only got a four foot clearance, and I

don't
want to see junk piled up under it.

Any ideas?

I wonder if it would be a good place for a bog?

--
BenignVanilla
Pond Site: www.darofamily.com/jeff/links/mypond