Old 09-08-2003, 02:39 PM
Chad

Default More Pond Pictures....

"the plants look great.

You know, I didn't even compare my earlier pictures that are on my
site. I started with 2 WH in my purifalls in June. I just about
killed them when I had to stop the waterflow during construction. So
I bought 2 more... and now the purifalls is crammed full with 2ft tall
WH, my stream has a bunch of smaller WH that wandered off. My 200
gallon pond is completley covered, including its small veggiefilter.
My 100 gallon deck pond is completely covered, and now my large pond
is over 1/3 covered (it was 1/2 covered but I took a swim and crammed
it all back onto one side. Just this week I finally started getting
consistent blooms out of them. Then of course my other plants are
growing quite well also.

BTW... anyone near Omaha want WH... send me an email.