Old 09-08-2003, 02:39 PM
David Modine

Default My experence with Just Liners, Inc.

"BenignVanilla" wrote in message

I bought my liner from pondtechnology.com. They had good prices and a

large
selection, plus I could drive there and avoid shipping costs. The lady I
spoke to on the phone, seemed to be lacking a bit in phone skills, but the
overall experience was good.

BV.

Ditto on the service from pondtechnology.com AKA Resource Conservation Tech.
I have bought liner, hose, pumps, all manner of fittings, even skimmers,
from them. The nice lady who answers the phone can process your basic order,
but if you need some technical advice or plumbing help, be sure to talk to
David.
I get one day delivery by regular UPS.
Great company!

David