Old 09-08-2003, 02:39 PM
Nedra

Default Official heat wave pics...

But Yette's full name is Henriette (sp)
Yette is her nick-name.
Yep, I know Yvette is common French name.

Let us know how the fish like the Pasta.

Nedra

"Theo van Daele" wrote in message
Hey Nedra,

Yette does indeed still speak French...

Is she perhaps called "Yvette" ? Or maybe changed her name later ?
Yvette is a "common" French name, Yette certainly is not, hence the
question.

what
is strange is that her sis, Anne, is over here as well & she
speaks French and sounds French whereas Yette sounds
Dutch or German!

I guess 50 odd years in the US might do that to a person :ducks: :-)

Don't believe I would have liked
it there at all.

Belgium has been bombed, invaded & ruled by just about every country in

the
world (I think New Zealand gave it a miss ;-) From reading up on these
wars, it would seem that WWI was even worse when it came to death toll &
general mayhem (trenches).
But indeed, WWII was not the best time to wander around over here,
especially in 44 - 45 during the Von Rundstedt offensive.

Anyway, off to make some paste food for the fishies !

Theo