Old 09-08-2003, 03:22 PM
john rutz

Default My experence with Just Liners, Inc.

Steve J. Noll wrote:
Here's how my justliners liner was delivered:

http://www.big-list.com/liner.jpg

Pretty neat, huh?

It was drop shipped from Great Lakes Containment, Kalkaska MI.
No comment from justliners when I emailed them the photos. Maybe
they should choose their suppliers more carefully?

My PerformancePro C 1/4-44 pump arrived safely and quickly, it was
also drop shipped. And (thank goodness) they also drop-shipped (from
Aqua Ultraviolet) a replacement UV bulb I had ordered, but the rest of
that order (some pond chemicals and a pH test kit) arrived direct from
justliners poorly packed.

Steve J. Noll | Ventura California (zone 10)

--

wouldnt blame that on justliners, I shipped my daughter a computer I
built for her and the shipping company dropped it off a conveyor belt

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com