Old 09-08-2003, 03:32 PM
Kari

Default Updated on pond digging

I disappeared for awhile. Mainly cause I couldn't physically dig my pond
anymore (tennis elbow).

This is what I did. My 14 year old daughter really wanted a cloak out of a
catalog. She wanted a job to earn the money, but only had a month and a
half left of summer left before school started again. I told her "Dig my
pond, and I'll pay you $179.00".

She did! (to my amazement) I just went out to look at it. This thing is
HUGE!!!! And all dug out.

Here's the clincher. It has rained little here. I don't dare fill this
baby up. I'm going to have to call the water people of the community to see
if I can. LOL! So, it took 2 summers to get this far. I may have to wait
a few more months to be able to fill it up! (plus I got my water bill for
the summer and my garden watering had doubled it)

--
Kari

Dance as if no one were watching,
Sing as if no one were listening,
And live every day as if it were your last.