Old 09-08-2003, 03:42 PM
Nedra

Default My experence with Just Liners, Inc.

John ... This really REALLY makes me mad. You have the
rottenest luck!! Is there anyway you could come back the
the ones who replaced the computer?

Nedra

"john rutz" wrote in message

Steve J. Noll wrote:
Here's how my justliners liner was delivered:

http://www.big-list.com/liner.jpg

Pretty neat, huh?

It was drop shipped from Great Lakes Containment, Kalkaska MI.
No comment from justliners when I emailed them the photos. Maybe
they should choose their suppliers more carefully?

My PerformancePro C 1/4-44 pump arrived safely and quickly, it was
also drop shipped. And (thank goodness) they also drop-shipped (from
Aqua Ultraviolet) a replacement UV bulb I had ordered, but the rest of
that order (some pond chemicals and a pH test kit) arrived direct from
justliners poorly packed.

Steve J. Noll | Ventura California (zone 10)

--

wouldnt blame that on justliners, I shipped my daughter a computer I
built for her and the shipping company dropped it off a conveyor belt

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com