Old 09-08-2003, 04:22 PM
Axolotl

Default My experence with Just Liners, Inc.

"Nedra" wrote in news:FD7Za.4052$M6.289404
@newsread1.prod.itd.earthlink.net:

John ... This really REALLY makes me mad. You have the
rottenest luck!! Is there anyway you could come back the
the ones who replaced the computer?

Do you have a detailed spec of the computer, i.e., motherboard, hard
drive etc? I ask, because a similar thing happened to me and the
insurance company was going to do the same trick until I presented them
with the detailed spec, at which point them paid up. They have to replace
like with like, if you just say its a computer type x then they can get
away with providing a functional equivalent, but if you provide a
detailed spec then they have to provide a replacement. At least, that how
it worked for me here in Ontario.