Old 09-08-2003, 04:42 PM
DonKcR

Default Updated on pond digging

Kari, We have to tap into that energy of the youth, you both got something
out of the deal. Your daughter will have great pride in the pond when it is
done. My grand daughter helped me dig my pond and she loves it. Waite till
you get it filled and things start to grow then she will really love it.
Best of Luck! Kc
"Kari" wrote in message
I disappeared for awhile. Mainly cause I couldn't physically dig my pond
anymore (tennis elbow).

This is what I did. My 14 year old daughter really wanted a cloak out of

catalog. She wanted a job to earn the money, but only had a month and a
half left of summer left before school started again. I told her "Dig my
pond, and I'll pay you $179.00".

She did! (to my amazement) I just went out to look at it. This thing is
HUGE!!!! And all dug out.

Here's the clincher. It has rained little here. I don't dare fill this
baby up. I'm going to have to call the water people of the community to

see
if I can. LOL! So, it took 2 summers to get this far. I may have to

wait
a few more months to be able to fill it up! (plus I got my water bill for
the summer and my garden watering had doubled it)

--
Kari

Dance as if no one were watching,
Sing as if no one were listening,
And live every day as if it were your last.