Old 09-08-2003, 04:43 PM
Kay Easton

Default mystery plant

In article 6b75a0653733de73c22ebd50c04749fd@TeraNews, John John.rwh2q
@gardenbanter.co.uk writes
Thanks Kay

I've been right through all the contributions and can't find anything
begining with 'R'. However its very hot here in Lovely Lincolnshire
and my eyesight being very poor I may have missed something. So, Kay,
I would be grateful if you would send me the details and I will gladly
do a Google search as I have with the other suggestions

Once again many thank

From David Hill:

"From all I can find it seems as if it is some form of Iochroma
http://www.mediterraneangardensociet.../Iochroma.html"

I knew it had an 'R' in it somewhere!

I'm not sure whetehr david had seen your revision of the flower size, so
you'd need to check the flower size on this.
--
Kay Easton

Edward's earthworm page: