Old 09-08-2003, 10:03 PM
Bob Adkins

Default OT My Wife Gave Birth Last Night OT

On Wed, 06 Aug 2003 16:38:25 GMT, "Just Me \"Koi\""
wrote:

My Wife and I had a baby girl last night! 7 pounds 10 ounces of joy! She
is pretty (takes after the Dad of course)

Mother and Daughter are doing fine! I am absolutely jazzed!

Later y'all got to go back to the hospital!

Congrats!!!

As you may already know, little girls are special to daddys.

Mine certainly was, for about 12 years, when I sometimes wished we had
drowned her at birth. Now that she has blessed us with a grand daughter,
all is well again. She once cried as she told me how much she loved her
daughter. She now realizes how much I love her, even throughout the
rebellious years. I call my grand daughter "Daddy's Revenge"
Heh heh heh. :-)

Bob