Old 09-08-2003, 10:13 PM
David Hill

Default mystery plant

"........
I agree with David that it is most probably an Iochroma but I would like a
specific name. I really am surprised that no one has come up with this
......."

"..It's not that common a plant in the garden. I've never seen one, and I
think your lack of answers demonstrates that not many of us have. ....."

It doesn't help that this plant has changed its name a couple of times and
is still being sold under them all.

You could try www://botanic.co.uk then e mail whatever contact they give
with pics,
Alternatively if you are an RHS member then you could E Mail all the info
and pics to Wisley for their ident.

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries