Old 09-08-2003, 10:32 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default best price for koi food on the net??

I looked at expensive koi food at PerSmart and the main ingrediant was
something like Bulk protein. This dog food can't be much different.

Folks like myself and Ingrid, plus I bet RTB, Greg Young and others that
need to fess up, don't purchase our koi food at PetsMart. 1) It's usually
poor quality at high price and 2) not at it's freshest. I purchase Sho Koi
on-line or at a pond store where I know the turn around time doesn't allow
it to gather dust on the shelf.

BV, I can't believe you have that many fish in your pond already for the
food costs to be spendy? ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~