Old 10-08-2003, 12:02 AM
JimS.

Default cleaning shears

"Jan Norris" wrote in message
As I read this, I have 2 beautiful JFKs cut in a bud vase in my kitchen.
They are huge and pure white. I'd don't understand the problem with JFK.

don't get a lot of blooms, but what I get are truly beautiful.

Jan

Well, that's exactly the problem for most people with JFK. Yes, the blooms
are nice.... IF you can get it to put any out!!! I liked the ones I had
too, but it hardly ever bloomed. The space in my tiny yard is too valuable
to waste on a rose that's going to put out 2 or 3 blooms tops per year. Too
bad, cuz it does put out really nice blooms. Just not often enough.

JimS.
Seattle