Old 10-08-2003, 12:02 AM
GrlIntrpted

Default Now I've Done It!

Diana, the phal will be just fine, in fact so fine that the energy that it
was putting into the new growth will be redirected into a new and much
stronger growth!
Hang in there lady, and get back in the house

Mariana

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
hlink.net...
Look what I've done! I was repotting a Phal today, and Frank was

watching.
I mentioned that the new center leaf is very delicate at this stage.

Then -
I snapped it off. I can't believe I did it. Have never done this before.
It seems like such a rudimentary question, and I think I know the answer,
but I need reassurance. Please tell me that another leaf will grow

anyway?
Please?

As punishment, I am going to stand in the rain, which is currently
substantial, until my crown rots. Yeesh.

Diana