Old 10-08-2003, 12:02 AM
disy

Default Now I've Done It!

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
hlink.net...
Look what I've done! I was repotting a Phal today, and Frank was

watching.
I mentioned that the new center leaf is very delicate at this stage.

Then -
I snapped it off. I can't believe I did it. Have never done this before.
It seems like such a rudimentary question, and I think I know the answer,
but I need reassurance. Please tell me that another leaf will grow

anyway?
Please?

As punishment, I am going to stand in the rain, which is currently
substantial, until my crown rots. Yeesh.

Diana

Greetings to another Diana, first get out of the rain! You'll be okay and
so will the phal. (well at least my experience has been that way). These
are hearty plants! It seems no matter what I do, or how neglectful I can
be, they always seem to get stronger and more beautiful. Good luck!

Diana