Old 10-08-2003, 01:02 AM
Jerry Hoffmeister

Default They didn't bloody have any.

I kinda thot so... Oh well, good luck finding one. Mine are from a
flask from Mick at HBI and although I'm pretty sure they're big enough, none
have bloomed yet.

"Eroyee" eroyeeattelstra.com wrote in message
Melbourne, Australia.
Care to drive by? : P

"Jerry Hoffmeister" wrote in message
Where do you live? I'm in Seattle and have a few I'd sell or trade...

"Eroyee" eroyeeattelstra.com wrote in message
Well.. Kind of.

Went to the nursery in Springvale Rd (took me about two and a half

hours
get there) and they did have about twenty little Neofinetia falcata

plants,
but they were so tiny.. They were babies, had about three or four

leaves
coming out..
Naturally I didn't get it..

So I'll be going there next Sunday when they'll be having a big orchid

show,
apparently.. Hopefully there will be some then, maybe I'll find some

other
ones, too..

It's a shame, I was really looking forward to it.
Well at least this'll give me some more time to read on how to care

for
it..

Thanks to all who helped.. And if anyone from here is going to be at

that
show, there might be a chance we'll run into each other. ; )

I'll be the guy with the long black coat and long hair. : P