Old 10-08-2003, 11:22 AM
martin

Default Gardening - test

On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 11:12:17 +0100, "Ophelia"
wrote:

"Franz Heymann" wrote in message

"Ophelia" wrote in message

"Franz Heymann" wrote in message

No. I have never managed to reach that level. I would compare it

more
sherry or a vermouth in alcoholic content. (But not in taste!)

Sorry I ought to have specified... I meant taste

My understanding of vodka is that it is essentially diluted ethyl alcohol,
and has no taste other than that of alcohol. My "fortified wines" did
retain a fair amount of the flavour of the original wine.

That does sound nice thanks

Near Patras in Greece is a wine bottling factory.
http://www.greekwinemakers.com/czone...rs/Ahaia.shtml
Inside there is a 1870 German built still, out of this still pours a
liquid that is better than any single malt. This liquid is diluted and
stuff is added to make it into a bog standard Greek drink.
--
Martin