Old 10-08-2003, 12:42 PM

Default Pumpkins?

On Sat, 9 Aug 2003 20:34:18 +0000 (UTC), "Jayne"
wrote:

Pam - I'm near Bristol & this weather is hotter than summers in South Africa
where I used to live! I think we could've all grown tropical crops this
year!!

Considering how early the last frost was this year and how warm it has
been at times, I think I'll take some chances on the allotment next
year - does anyone have any suggestions? I have saved seed from
various types of melon that we have eaten this summer so I'll give
some of them a try (especially the small Galia melons).
--
Stuart Baldwin
news\at/boxatrix\dot/co\dot/uk