Old 10-08-2003, 01:12 PM
GRL

Default Ryobi TrimmerPlus add-one and Sears

This is intended to confirm what most people probably already suspect (or
know) is true. The Ryobi TrimmerPlus line is also sold under the Sears brand
and the accessories are interchangeable. I have a 1079R Ryobi 4-cycle
trimmer (nice machine) and picked up a Sears brand cultivator attachment for
$40 in their scratch/dent room at a local Sears store and the cultivator
works swell (I mean really well) with the Ryobi power head. So just get
whichever brand is cheaper.

- GRL

"It's good to want things."

Steve Barr (philosopher, poet, humorist, chemist,
Visual Basic programmer)