Old 10-08-2003, 03:23 PM
Bob Hobden

Default Pumpkins?

Stuart wrote in message :

Pam - I'm near Bristol & this weather is hotter than summers in South

Africa
where I used to live! I think we could've all grown tropical crops this
year!!

Considering how early the last frost was this year and how warm it has
been at times, I think I'll take some chances on the allotment next
year - does anyone have any suggestions? I have saved seed from
various types of melon that we have eaten this summer so I'll give
some of them a try (especially the small Galia melons).
--

Well we have grown our chillies outside for years and they grow good and hot
that way, plants tend to grow short and compact but loads of fruit when it's

--
Bob

Runnymede fighting for it's existence.