Old 10-08-2003, 06:32 PM
K Barrett

Default Now I've Done It!

Well, all may not be lost, Lynn. IIRC, dendrobiums like yours will grow
several spikes from the same cane tip, (like 4??? Something like that) So if
you snapped one off and the plants still has the urge to bloom, then it does
have the ability to make another spike.

K Barrett

"LYNN32141" wrote in message

I don't know, but it must be in the water.. Today my husband was moving my
beautiful dendrobium and broke the flower shoot right off of it..... ARGH.

was soooooo mad............ I know it was an accident, but this is the

one
with the dark beautiful purple flowers and i would have had it bloom for

the
2nd year... OH well..

Lynn