Old 10-08-2003, 07:32 PM
Rusty Hinge

Default Unknown creepy crawlie

The message

My daughter came to me saying "There is a moth the size of a sparrow
in my room". Nah. Only a wren :-)

I have a pair of wrens nesting in my front hedge (lonicera) at the
moment. There was another pair in the ivy which I've left for just that
purpose at the lower half of a big lilac, and another pair nested in a
huge 'lollipop' of varigated elephant-ears ivy outside the thunderbox.

There was a pair of goldcrests mousing about at the bottom of the garden.

--
Rusty
horrid·squeak snailything zetnet·co·uk excange d.p. with p to reply.