Old 10-08-2003, 07:32 PM
Rusty Hinge

Default mystery plant

The message b380a9ca632834788915c3bda7d09fa6@TeraNews
from John contains these words:

Could I ask please, Rusty and Franz just what this discussion has with
the subject heading.

We're talking about mystery plants, both living and industrial. That do?

I know I am asking a lot but if you could apply yourselves to answering
my original question that would be rather nice.

No, never seen it. No idea what it is, no point in waffling, though my
guess is that the information you've already been given is about as good
as you'll get without sending samples/pictures to somewhere like KEW or
Wisley.

You must remember (if you've been on the net long enough to learn) that
this is Usenet, and threads drift. It is not our *DUTY* to keep our
noses to the grindstone for your exclusive benefit, you know, even if
you did start the thread.

--
Rusty http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/tqt.htm
horrid·squeak snailything zetnet·co·uk excange d.p. with p to reply.